We have the highest expectations for the behaviour of our pupils and staff at St Faith and St Martin Church of England Junior School. We enjoy praising positive behaviour and support pupils in learning from the right behaviour choices to support them in excelling in thier learning and dealings with others.
Our school rules promote the courtesy, co-operation, and consideration for others we expect in order to keep our children safe and to allow everyone to learn.
- Be kind and thoughtful towards everyone.
- Be honest: take responsibility for your actions.
- Care for our school environment.
- Walk quietly and sensibly around school.
- Respect each other: be prepared to listen to others.
- Persevere: work hard and think creatively.
These school rules are discussed with the children at the beginning of each school year and referred to throughout the school year. These are displayed in each classroom.
Click the pdf file provided to read our current behaviour policy.