At St Faith and St Martin Church England Junior School each child is provided with a learning journal.
We expect pupils to:
- Record reading at home (at least 3 times a week);
- Practice their spellings 3 times during each week.
- Write messages to their class teacher in the learning journals communication section;
- Access pupil online username and passwords for extended learning;
- Add information to support picking up and club information at the front of the journal.
Pupils can also access use the other pages at the back of the journals to support their work in class and at home.